This is a story called Bengaluru Beer. There is a fear that Delhi might over Bangalore as the Pub City of India– or has it already? The one person who I wanted to interview for this piece but couldn’t do it by deadline was a man from a company called Ambicon. They make equipment for brewing beer, which to me, is a sign that craft beer in India has come of age.
Erum on Books Anonymous on In support of arguing Shoba Narayan on In the spirit of global p… Shoba Narayan on Books Naina V on In the spirit of global p…
- Poetry reading. wp.me/p10Urv-Bw 1 week ago
- Radio New Zealand wp.me/p10Urv-Bt 1 week ago
- Storytelling wp.me/p10Urv-Br 1 week ago
- Wine Palate wp.me/p10Urv-Bo 1 week ago
- Failure and success wp.me/p10Urv-Bm 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow