I am doing a class/presentation/module on cultural immersion for a visiting Executive MBA class from the U.S. Basically, I am trying to un-package India for them and it is a fascinating exercise. What do you focus on? Values, food, music, bargaining? There are many good books on Indian culture including A.L. Basham and India Unveiled. Been reading a lot. Have about ten slide presentations and will probably show them about five in the three hours that I have. Also doing interactive stuff.
http://www.guidetoon… on Adam Grant Shoba Narayan on Chennai Music Season gitraj on Chennai Music Season Shoba Narayan on In support of arguing Shoba Narayan on Books
- Trivandrum-- Thiruvananthapuram wp.me/p10Urv-BI 4 days ago
- Chennai Music Season wp.me/p10Urv-BF 4 days ago
- Poetry reading. wp.me/p10Urv-Bw 2 weeks ago
- Radio New Zealand wp.me/p10Urv-Bt 2 weeks ago
- Storytelling wp.me/p10Urv-Br 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow