24. Visit the Mythic Society in Chamarajpet for rare books and great atmosphere.
25. Sit with the music lovers of Bangalore either at Gayana Samaj in Basavanagudi or Chowdiah Hall in Malleshwaram. Wait for the Rama Seva Mandali concerts and nod en masse to Carnatic music.
26. Take a Vayu Vajra green bus to the airport. Have a tea at Chai Point before boarding the flight.
27. Have breakfast at the Oberoi. Sit in its garden and savour its omelettes.
28. Go to any of Bangalore’s lakes for bird watching: Jakkur Lake, Saul Kere, Hebbal Lake or Hesarghatta Lake.
29. Drive out to Sowkya for a consultation with Dr. Issac Mathai followed by an ayurvedic customised treatment.
30. Book a corner room at the Conrad hotel and enjoy the views of Ulsoor Lake.
31. Go the NGMA on a weekday to enjoy the art without the crowds.
32. Walk down Lavelle Road and duck into any of the shops there. End your walk with a coffee or a swim at Bangalore Club.
33. Visit the Museum of Art and Photography (MAP) and ask for a tour. Walk across the road to the museum or Venkatappa Art Gallery.
34. Have a pizza at Brik Oven on Church Street or Sunny’s. While you are at Sunny’s, trying their baked brie or any dessert.
35. Go to Olive Beach or Toast and Tonic to experience Chef Manu Chandra’s take on healthy food.
36. Hug someone and don’t let go.