January 3, 2013
New Year Resolutions:
1. To write a bit everyday on this page.
2. To develop self-control, particularly when it comes to the uncontrollable urge to scarf down potato chips at midnight.
3. To attempt humor– carry over from last year’s resolution
4. To be disciplined which includes walking for an hour everyday, doing 100 burpees, running barefoot in the park while pondering Kant’s philosophy, and coming up with life-changing ideas and thoughts.
5. To develop realistic resolutions rather than ones such as the above which I have no hope of keeping.