Gadgets that are cool– and maybe even useful
I love gadgets, gizmos, cool things. I have been testing and writing about products, quirky gadgets and classes that interest me. Below are the links to the pieces. Booty Patooti Bootcut [...]
Two winter jackets that can see you through the cold
Tom Bihn Product Video
Product review of Tom Bihn Packing Cubes and its Maker's bag
Tom Bihn travel carry on
Bottom line: This is a travel carry-on that doesn't cripple you on cobblestone streets
Finally....a carry-on luggage that expands to fit all the souvenirs you purchase while travelling.
Rejuvenate your face
This course gives you a short and practical practice to remove the stress from your face.
Y Studio Fountain pen
This fountain pen is tactile, has girth and the ink never dries up, thanks to its heavy duty cover.
My Charge Charger
A charger that you can toss into your tote
Wim Hof method
Wim Hof is famous because he advocates ice baths and standing bare-bodied in freezing alpine cold
Bellroy Folio Wallet for Women
If you like the convenience and organization that a wallet gives, you cannot go wrong with Bellroy's folio wallet for women.
My Charge Chargers
The best chargers are those that you don’t have to think about. By which I mean that they ought to juice up quickly, hold their charge till that emergency moment when you need backup.
Bellroy wallets come in an eco-friendly paper package with simple instructions. Each wallet, which comes in a rainbow of colours, typically holds four to 11 cards.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)